Surrealism

1) I arrived to my final surrealism project by looking up different pictures of surrealism and pictures that are unreal and not seen on a day to day Basis 2)The shoot was not very difficult, but getting the 2 perfect shtos required a few trial and error attempts. I took the two pictures in the IRHS Library with 2 freinds who sat at tables, the second image was of the desks alone without the 2 individuals. I then took both photos and croped out the legs of one body, and i took the head of the other body. Together they compiled to create my final product being the surrealism photo posted above. 3) I feel as if it is an illusion which may confuse those who take a look at this image. It may also cause others to think and figure out how this photo became possible. For those who know what effects are possible with photoshop or any other photo editing program. Overall it may confuse and make those who view this image question what this picture really shows, and how it can be possible.